DMV Schedule APPOINTMENT Coral Springs FL | Drivers License | Renew Driver License | ID Card | Plates | Address Change | Hours | Waiting Time | Phone Number | Location Near.
Location, Phone, Address and Attention Hours DMV Offices in Coral Springs Fl.
Coral Springs DMV Address Location: 1160 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Coral Springs DMV Phone: 954-765-4697
Coral Springs DMV Days & Attention Hours: Mon-Fri
Motor Vehicle Services Only
Allways check the information by phone because can change.
How to Get Your Florida Driver’s License in Coral Springs Fl.
- Be at least 16 years old
- Pass the Class E Knowledge Exam
- Complete a drug and alcohol course
- Pass a vision and hearing test
- Provide identification and all required documents
- Pass the Class E Driving Skills Test
If you are under 18, additional requirements apply:
- You must hold a learner’s permit for at least 12 months or until you turn 18, whichever comes first.
- You cannot be convicted of any traffic violations within 12 months of the date you received your learner’s permit. However, one moving violation will not disqualify you from earning your license if you complete a Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) Course.
- You must have 50 hours of driving experience, including at least 10 hours of night driving. Use the Learner’s License Driving Log to keep track of your hours. You must provide a parental form attesting to your driving experience.
Make Online Appointment for the DMV in Coral Springs Fl Here.
Change Address Online Coral Springs Fl DMV.
Another option is to go to a local DMV office.
What documents do I need to get a Florida drivers license in Coral Springs Fl?
Federal and State law requires proof of identity, Social Security number, and two (2) proofs of residential address for a Florida driver license or ID card.
Can I get a Florida ID online?
To renew or replace a credential online, the department must verify a customer’s Social Security number. If the department is unable to verify, the customer must follow up with the Social Security Administration
Renew or Replace Online Your Florida Driver License or ID Card
- Renew a driver license
- Florida offers an online convenience renewal service for customers every other renewal period. Visit GoRenew.com to see if you are eligible.
- Update the address on your driver license or ID card.
- Replace a lost or stolen credential.
To renew or replace a credential online, the department must verify a customer’s Social Security number. If the department is unable to verify, the customer must follow up with the Social Security Administration.
Renew Florida DMV in Office.
Customers may visit any driver license service center statewide to renew or replace their credential. Please see the complete list of locations here.
Customers must go into an DMV office:
- If a customer used the online convenience service on their last renewal.
- If a customer is not REAL ID compliant.
- If a customer wishes to update their photo.
- If the customer is changing their name using an original or certified court order or marriage certificate.
- If a customer wishes to add or remove a designation, or has a court order to update their credential.
- If a customer is getting a Florida driver license or ID card for the first time.
- If the customer holds a commercial driver license.
- If the license has the word “TEMPORARY” printed on it.
Is there walk ins at the DMV?
DMV offices are open to assist customers with appointments and with transactions that require an in-person visit. Use the Service Advisor application to see if you are able to complete your transaction online before making an appointment.
How much is a Florida driving license?
Here the updates fees of Florida DMV: FEES
Where do I get a Florida drivers license?
Applications for driver’s licenses/ID cards must be made in person at any local office offering driver licenses services. When applying for a driver license, you will be given a vision test, however you may be eligible to receive a license without taking a written or road test.
Drivers can replace their driver license or ID card IF:
- If there is a change of address, Florida driver license or ID card holders have 30 days to update their address on the credential.
- If there is a name change, Florida driver license or ID card holders must update their name with the Social Security Administration prior to updating their name on the credential and they must present an original or certified court order of marriage certificate when applying to change the name on their driver license or ID card.
- If a driver license or ID card is lost or stolen.
- If a customer wishes to add or update a designation or other information listed on the credential.
Can you get a Florida ID without a Social Security card?
Florida will issue a Driver’s License or Identification Card
One of the FL DMV requirement is to present a proof of social security number. But, an undocumented or out of status immigrant does not have social security.
What documents do I need for a real ID in Florida?
- U.S. passport;
- U.S. birth certificate (original or certified copy);
- Permanent resident card;
- Employment authorization document; OR.
- Foreign passport with approved I-94 form.
How can I prove my Social Security number without a card?
Instead, a recent pay stub, W-2 (wage and tax statement), SSA-1099 (Social Security Benefit Statement) or other tax documents showing your full name and entire SSN may be acceptable proof of your SSN.
What documents do I need to apply for Social Security?
- Your Social Security card.
- Your original birth certificate, or a certified copy.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status.
- Military service papers, if applicable.
- Your W-2 form from the last year.
Is Florida DMV accepting walk ins?
will continue to accept walk-in customers. Welcome to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles’ Online Appointment System especially developed for you, our customer.
How do you get a real ID in Florida?
- Step 1: Visit the DHSMV (optional: make an appointment!) Submit the required documents & ID. Submit payment. Receive a REAL ID receipt.
- Step 2: Receive your Florida REAL ID via U.S. mail.
How do I check the status of my drivers license in Florida?
To check your driver’s license status, Florida has a website you can go to. Using the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles check (FHSMV), you can look up your Florida driver license by the identification number and/or your social security number.
What do I need to get a gold star on my driver’s license in Florida?
Since Jan. 1, 2010, any new credential issued at an office in Florida has the gold star. To become REAL ID compliant, visit an office and bring original documents which validate your identity, Social Security Number and residential address.
How do I transfer my drivers license to Florida?
- Submit required documents & ID.
- Pass the vision test.
- Surrender your out-of-state driver’s license.
- Submit payment.
- Receive a temporary driver’s license.
How much does a Florida ID cost?
The fee for an ID Card is $25.00. Most local Tax Collector offices also charge a $6.25 service fee. (Allways check this information because can change)
This information can change, allways check the possibles updates by phone.